Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My 2006

Yes it's a survey but hey, it's the end of the year so....

1.) Where did you bring in 2006?
With Jeremy at the Coolest Family Ever's house. (doing it again this year)

2.) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
Still Engaged

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Almost, then I got into a car accident two days before classes and there went my semester.

4.) How did you earn your keep?
Started at Phone Directories Company, finished with a much better job at Continental Airlines!

5.) Did you ever have to go to the hospital?
to see my mom...she's ok

6.) Have you ever encountered the police?
Only when I see them going in and out of our apartment complex.

7.) Where did you go on vacation?
Honeymoon to S. Utah and Las Vegas, Boston for a day, Colorado, and Disneyland. (it's easier to travel when you have flight perks.)

8.) What did you purchase that was over $500?
Does Rent Count? Other than that nothing that I can think of.

9.) Did you know anybody who got married?
Jeremy and I, and a lot of friends.

10.) Did you know anybody who passed away?
yes and the three I think of most often are Mama Johnson, Grandpa Gordon, and Linda Archer.

11.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
Ha ha, yes. It happens often.

12.) Did you move anywhere?
Yes, up to Salt Lake County.

13.) What sporting events did you go to?
Hockey, LOTS of Water Polo, and Soccer.

14.) What concerts did you go to?
Uh, none this year. :-P

15.) Are you registered to vote?
Yes

16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7?
No, I had to work a double that day. :-(

17.) Where do you live now?
Midvale

18.) Describe your birthday?
It was all the way back in Feb., and right before the wedding. I can't even remember. I am sure I spent it with family and with Jeremy.

19.) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?
Flew First Class for the first time.... but not the last!

20.) What is one thing you regretted this year?
Life's too short.

21.) What's something you learned about yourself?
Learned to live once again with someone else. Learned how selfish I can be, and learned how it is to love someone and have them unconditionally return your love.

22.) Any new additions to your family?
Jeremy's Brother's Wife had a baby: Tyler
My Sister Had a boy: Braxton Todd
My Brother and his wife had a baby: Brighton

23.) What was your best month?
March, without a doubt. Nothing like being sealed to your loved one, and best friend for time and all eternity!

24.) What from pop culture will you remember 2006 by?
Uh, no clue. I stopped caring in 1998.

25.) How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (bombed
) to 10 (the bomb)
9

No comments: